RV Parking in the Canton Area
RV Parking at the Original First Monday Grounds
On the west side of the original First Monday grounds, near the Canton Civic Center, are four RV parking and holding areas with over 300 sites, many with full hook-ups.
Both reserved and unreserved sites are offered, 30 and 50 amp. Phone 903.567.6556
Also nearby is the Groves RV park located on Groves Street, on the south side of the original grounds.
Other RV parks & resorts in the Canton area include the following:
- Canton Marketplace - 100 full hook-up sites with water, electric, cable and sewer. Climate-controlled bathhouse and restrooms, laundry facilities, monthly RV storage available. Open 7 days a week, year-round. Located just north of the Original First Monday grounds. Phone 903.567.4341
- Mill Creek Ranch RV Park and Resort - Conveniently located and easily accessible just south of Interstate 20 on the east side of Trade Days Boulevard (Highway 19). Offers cabin rentals, yurts, pull-thru & back-in RV sites, and tiny house rentals. Level concrete pads, full hook-ups, 20/30/50 amp service, free WiFi. showers, restrooms, laundry and store. Phone 903.567.6020
- Canton I-20 RV Park - Located just east of Canton. Offers gravel sites with 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical hookups (70 ft. long, 38 ft. wide) with grass. Recreation hall, showers, laundry, pond, swimming pool, WiFi, horse stables. Official address is 24481 I-20, Exit 519, Wills Point, TX 75169. Phone 903.873.8034
- Rolling Oaks RV Park - Located 3 miles east of Canton, at 20445 I-20 Frontage Rd, Canton, TX 75103. Pull-thru and back-in access, shade trees, concrete pads, free Wi-Fi, and full 30/50 amp hook-ups. Daily, weekly and monthly rates. Phone 903.502.5555
- Texas Log Cabin RV Park - Located 4.5 miles south of downtown Canton, at 20587 Highway 19 South. Full hookups (electric, water, sewer), 20, 30, and 50 amp service available, pull thru and back in spaces, public common area for cook-outs. Nighly, weekly and monthly rates. Phone 903.802.0434
- Wagon Train RV Park - Located at 7869 I-20 South Access Road. 10 acre park where big rigs up to 45 foot are welcome. Offers 27 full-hookup sites, including 11 pull-thru sites and 16 back-in sites. All sites are full hook up with 30/50 amp electric, water, sewer, free WiFi, restrooms, laundry, showers, fishing pond and picnic tables. The Park offers nightly, weekly and extended rates. Phone 903.963.1333
- Bluebird RV Park & Campground - Located at 30488 Highway 64 in Wills Point, Texas, only five minutes from First Monday Trade Days, 3/10 mile off I-20 at Exit 523. Daily, weekly and monthly rates, 30 and 50 amp hook-ups, restrooms, showers, laundry, WiFi and tent sites. Phone 903.865.1511
- Best Western Canton Inn RV Park - on-site RV park with full hook-ups., television, phones and a bath house. Located at 2251 N Trade Days Boulevard. Phone 903.567.6591
- and others ... check out
Good Sam RV park & campground listings for Canton
I've Got the RV Parked ... Now What?
Be sure to view our Shopping Orientation Guide to Canton First Monday Trade Days.
And don't miss our tips for Canton First Monday shoppers for experienced insider information!